Pages

What am I ?

My photo
bangalore, India
A question for which I am still in search of the answer. As the saying goes, " Happiness is not a destination, it's a journey " .. this blog is about my endless quest for happYness !

Friday, October 8, 2010

What you want to be, you will!


For a change let me not  start with the cliche ! But yes it's been a while I had spent time here and this time its an inspirational video I got to see on my FB that nudged me to open this url ! Much to my earliers posts, I promise to myself not to sound sarcastic everytime i decide to post. But then the world , as harsh as it can be, pushes me to feel guilty when i finish with the post. Not this time :)

It feels sublime to open one's own blog and gaze wondering how one could have penned these thoughts.. Well this surprise is good.

Life had done 180 in the past 6 months, I mean literal 180, for there had been many significant changes both on and off record. Some worth the brag and some to be swiped under the carpet for good while pinning me right where it all began!

Life is the most cruel of all. It will shovel you to ground every time you try to stand and scuttle with your success every inch you get closer. Yet success has no secrets as they say. Its just winning one more time than you fail that counts. All it takes is to stand , stand that just one more time. Life never believes in stories, and success never believes in what can be done, but what has been done!  The more one has reverberations of these, the more closer he gets to success. All it takes is to prove your worth to the world and success follows.     

                                         

I say the above assertions to myself as I am in need, in need for a slight nudge to kick me off from my sedate life. For 23 odd years, I never had been under pressure to perform, nor to outrageously excel but then what I am now I owe to the support and encouragement I received from folks around me. Thats the silent catalyst one is in desparate need in the corporate world. For this one time i feel fortunate that I am having my right catalysts to keep me going and aim to excel.

Here is one of my favorite quote to part with this post,

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities "

but its the choices that is the most difficult !

 For a change I have decided to blog my weeks learnings , experiences and my experiments with life every weekend and hope I stick to this regime in the upcoming posts. May be one day, when i would have long forgotten that I once had a blog page and me but curious to open my blog, I would alteast know my trail & my repertoire ! 


Later

No comments: