Pages

What am I ?

My photo
bangalore, India
A question for which I am still in search of the answer. As the saying goes, " Happiness is not a destination, it's a journey " .. this blog is about my endless quest for happYness !

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Today was an unusual day even though it was cold as ever with drizzle in the morning. (Nothing unusual in Bangalore) I woke up before the alarmed time of 7 ( thanks roomie) and was about to begin my usual morning chore when I was stuck by this thought!  OMG today is a HOLIDAY. EID.. Never had this thought come up in my mind yesterday, atleast I would have planned for today. Surprise tastes even better if it comes little delayed i think :) Anyways "sad" to see him leave for office as perfectly dressed robot as possible ! 

Coming to the "story" ..  Theres something weird with the blog. I start to snooze everytime i open to pen my first chapter. Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ........................................................................ goodnight!




No comments: