Pages

What am I ?

My photo
bangalore, India
A question for which I am still in search of the answer. As the saying goes, " Happiness is not a destination, it's a journey " .. this blog is about my endless quest for happYness !

Friday, May 8, 2009

As the saying goes.. "THIS HAPPENS TO ALL !!! " DAMN IT Doesnt !

Its pretty amazing to think how my spirits were high enough to even think abt happiness and write my first blog...yes it was....sometimes i think how easily some say """ come on man!!!.. dont live in past... see the future???... ok i agreee..... nothing is going to change thinking abt past.. Time to move on Buddy!!!... but.. for how long can a person stay spirited thinkin some good oppurtunity is on the way.. so its good experience to have the failure... think of the failure as an oppurtunity to move on....blah blah blah......

Sometimes its often witnessed that some ppl almost always get things done their way.. be it anyting... as smooth as hot knife in butter... my sincere request .. FORGOT THOSE *******......
But it never was the case with me or at least till now... I do think there is some problem in myself for how long can a person be blaming FATE for all ill happenings?...come on.. it has to be something with my fate of course as many things in life as i have seen so far arent in our hands... FATE has it all..!!! I always think that expectations bring disappointments .. I think i had many of those to have experienced many disappointments.. every new one teaches me a lesson.. be it friendship or TRUST that i usually fall pray to....of course i m talking of the disappointments i have walked along into my life....


It makes me think sometimes that a calm mind is wat i need to think better.. think of the future.. wat has happened was never in my hand.. so move on....... but it has been a difficult one to maintain.... mind never sleeps i guess.. thats y v get dreams too even if the body sleeps... calm minds are the best pocession one can have... notice the MINDS that i have used.. its that one v show the world and other v r ashamed of or more secretive v discuss less of......may be i need to substitute v with ME....but watever..

By this time someone like you who has taken time to read this bullshit would have noticed that i write blog to let off some steam in me.. things that i guess should be shared with someone.. obviously i m not in a perfect spirit now to share. so i write blog.. some way to make my mind calm...i write wat i feel good abt.. not for promos or for the fun of it.... may be now i feel little better having spent some time thinking out of the box...Hmmm... now u think y u read this.... but again .. watever!!

1 comment:

Corleone said...

If winter comes, summer can't be far behind machi! Ther's always light ahead of the tunnel. Keep walking.