Pages

What am I ?

My photo
bangalore, India
A question for which I am still in search of the answer. As the saying goes, " Happiness is not a destination, it's a journey " .. this blog is about my endless quest for happYness !

Sunday, May 31, 2009

A broken encephalon !

Hi-to-all-o-u! Welcome back after a bit of an uncertain hiatus...but anyways good to be online again penning my views. My ruthless mind is well described in a saying remembered in times when we wish it passed quickly... yes the saying " An empty mind is a devil's workshop" becomes the best phrase my mind can think of now. The numerous thumbing has indeed made my fingerprints vanish a little... thumbing whilst wishing for a glimpse of the ever so rarifying opportunity that brings hope to the hundreds of beings like me in search of something to make ends meet..ofcourse i mean the start to making a living on our own.. i mean the "JOB".


Sometimes i feel that may be its too early to spread wings or may be not...i wonder what! I hope to part with those thinkings for now wishing the convocation to be held on june 3rd will serve me better. The feeling of oneness that we shared during those days makes me feel how dramatic can human lives be. The life as a vicious circle reminds me of the giant ferries wheel that we board and strap on for a ride expecting nothing but the unexpected alone. The opportunity to converge with that mass again is a thought which is giving me sleepless nights.. those that as a child everyone ought to have experienced before a day like dewali or christmas awaiting for the dawn to signal the celebration to begin.


But i wonder how many fellow beings think like me.. Its not just another convergence we see. this is the day we receive the honour ...to honour our parents in turn.. The feeling what a parent derives cant be penned down with mere assimilation of my lexicon. sure we will experience it too later. People nowadays forget that things have to be used and people be treasured and not people to be used and things treasured!


Convocation day has always being synonymous with free food.. yes the food we earn( read steal) for catering to the guests who come to our hostel for dinner. While the beautiful sight of beautiful people( the other sex ofcourse :) ) bring joy to us , the sight of our staff coming along is when we start playing hide and seek, the game of life in some ways. After parting with the crowd i still remember how we would go scavenging for the leftover excess food like wild hyenas.

Those memories remind me once again how fast time flies past or .....once flew past!.. for now as i sit idly at home drafting my future plan, i begin to wonder how am i going to spend my days at home productivily. For quite some time my hostel had been my "home away from home" but not anymore. The same home i longed to stay longer on my short visits during holidays is proving a tough place to be in (idly). I wonder may be the interraction with my old friends during convocation will bring my parched mind some ray of hope but as always i expect nothing but uncertainity for i am still on that same ferris wheel ride like everybody else !. I hope someone out there finds my cry in the rain. So long mate. Later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my goodness...u sure can write...now only read every post da