Pages

What am I ?

My photo
bangalore, India
A question for which I am still in search of the answer. As the saying goes, " Happiness is not a destination, it's a journey " .. this blog is about my endless quest for happYness !

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Passion meets passion!

Ah.. Atlast I found out of the blue a human with interests similar to mine in a place I least expected to encounter. More in the following weeks to come.... But sadly this aint gonna stay for long as I am abt to quit the place I met that person :( .. I think sad enough for me to brag abt this for a change than abt my fate for upcoming blogs of mine...This in the end once again teaches me a lesson that you can never gauge a person easily for that keeps throwing on my plate ever so bigger surprises time and again....

4 comments:

Corleone said...

Whoz tat da?

Unknown said...

fellow intern

Unknown said...

gauge spelt wrong..

Sam said...

hey naveen tnks for d comment though.