Pages

What am I ?

My photo
bangalore, India
A question for which I am still in search of the answer. As the saying goes, " Happiness is not a destination, it's a journey " .. this blog is about my endless quest for happYness !

Monday, May 18, 2009

This part of my life is called " Internship"!

Hi to all-o-u!.. Its been quite a while since i hav written something of a feel good blog (as they call )...but anyways i say the truth ,mostly seeming to be paradoxical in nature... But truth strangely seems that way most of the time.. My internship which is abt to see an end on May 22 has given me so much meaning to many things i din know before...
i have loads of stuff to pen ,for my internship has been a part of life where i have seen so much, heard so much, learnt soo much... not abt processors or chips..... but about people and life...

With an enthusiasm of a newborn child endeavoring to stretch its tender fingers to feel the world for the first time, I started from my home awaiting the new journey of my life, my first flight alone!... Yes , it was a Jet. As many would have experienced , there was my family to send off. As i hopped into the cabin i was welcomed by an angelic airhostess who charmed me with her smile more of a grin as i nearly got flabbergasted!.

As the fight took off, there was this hard lump in my throat , born out off this strange experience. The flight seemed to dip a little, only then I realized how fast time has flown by.. (Flown indeed here..). Time for me to step into the Garden City as it was called once...s, its Bangalore where people say that a stone thrown will land 99% on software pro and where not hindi or kannada dominate as regional language but C++, Dotnet and stuff!... strange indeed!

As i sat by the window seat in a Red VOLVO bus costing me 150 bucks for a trip of 50 Kms to the city, I felt a land so strange run below my feet,for what it had to offer me in future reminded more of myself,,, one i couldnot guess!

There once i reached , got greated by schoolmate who has been so kind of a friend in fact till now, a friend because of whom i began to reinvent the meaning of trust, for betrayal had been the fashion with most of my friends!. A PG worth 6.5k no bigger than two dining tables is wat v could afford. Filling it with bed and stuff, I began to start my part of life called INTERNSHIP!...

Alighting from an auto i got my first glimpse of the CORPORATION....My first day as a corporate.. Damn it was soo good.. every thing has a place and everything in its place.. reminded me of japanese or (chinese) methodology.. With an id tag around my neck i felt as if i was on cloud nine for this seemed stranger because i always hated it while in col...New friends peeped in.. more managers.. and more importantly .. MORE WORK..:( got into my life....All this only for a week remained good then turned bad to worse for it headed into a vicious circle of boredom.

When it started , i thought it as a prelude for things on my plate to come..but not so....Jubiliant people all around me....(sounds of machines in work)....all what now i think was a blessing in disguise!.. Time passed with strong feelings of having missed the last semester..., the joy my friends there never chose to part , that ever so happy faces which i loved to bear but never could.....and boy that famously notorious class i was in... all felt like a lost compass for a mariner...

The job( more of a task assigned ) shattered my mind, ruined my hopes most importantly changed the course of my internship for it demanded more of physical strenous work than one that could have given to a mind athirst for knowledge , a challenge i wished for.. crap it couldnt get any worse...No issues with the work tough.. its the persona of the officials. the policies of the CORPORATION .. more importantly the economic situation to be blamed,. soo good to start yet so bad to end :( Interns for most part i guess are treated this way, used for temporary deeds and then spit out when done of deeds.
Dirty deeds sure doesn come cheap.....

more to follow..

1 comment:

ASVIN said...

Your comparisons are like bread and butter. They go together so well... Keep Blogging