Pages

What am I ?

My photo
bangalore, India
A question for which I am still in search of the answer. As the saying goes, " Happiness is not a destination, it's a journey " .. this blog is about my endless quest for happYness !

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Last Night at the CORPORATION :( :) :(

As i sit munching on a chocolate cookie bought from the eerily deserted cafe at the CORPORATION ( the corp from now on) , i feel a sense of cold blood rushing in.. It was a day that i was almost every day thinking about,thinking it to come soon....now atlast i sit in my cube penning my last blog from the corp...A place where i saw strangers turn into friends and where i learnt the first professional way people chide too!!!,,. i still hear my laughs lingering in my head .. those were the days i spent staring spookily the monitors throwing on me some mesmerising random junk data patterns more like the notable ones from the movie Matrix .. those who teamed with me in the initial weeks at the corp should have noticed how i was a person so different that time than one now.. the credit surely goes to the corp for that change in me aided by this so called recession....

This night was strangely different for my lights at the cube had gone down.. only the brigtness of my laptop screen was now slightly marring the veil of darkness around me. Today i feel a tad slow to type too for my fingers have become lethargic after hours of filling forms and signing, completing the formalities of my LDO ( Last Day @ Office ).. sure enought it isnt still completed ...

The cube now has started reverberating with voices of homo sapiens involved in a dreaded alien language of VLSI.... talks of clock margins,, skews,... jitters... flipflops.. damn.. all these were driving me nuts.. but i sit ironically enjoying these, as this is my last day at corp after all !.. Not that i dont enjoy these but its just that as a saying goes.." Too much of anything is good for nothing""...

For one last time , i head for a stroll, keen to observe and take mental picture of the corp in its glory...The glory it basks in .. The glory which in my opinion is too gory from inside.. now u think , "Not again ! Another sarcastic writing !! Damn..wish i never read it.." cool... i wish to part with my sarcastic writing , atleast give a try from now onwards. so calm down...

One good thing that i can say that happened during my internship period is that i made more friends, some friends whom seem to share more of my passion and some who seemed to share more of my sorrows.. nonetheless its this truth that i am happy about in the end.... reminds me of one bollywood movie line " if the ending is not good... sure its not the ending.." certainly atleast this internship has taught me to ponder more, more to understand people and more about relationships....afterall happiness is a state of the mind ... having that i end my final blog from the corp with tint of smile on my face :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

outa all the topics i went thr n ur blog..,i find this one more interesting than tha others...guess why..!!? yu smiled atlast.. lolz..jus kiddin...the lang flow was gud nd cool n this one da...keep goin...waitin to see more frm ur blog...

Unknown said...

i found out one thing frm this part of the blog da......... u r a guy with an extradinary knowledge at everything....including bragging.... u r the best dude...in everything... be cool da...u definitely have some gr8 days ahead.... :)

Unknown said...

@harish de lil over.. anyways ll take tat.tnks

venkat said...

guess u r a gr8 fan of
Dan brown. i can sense that.. i felt like reading his novel:P
sarcastic....:)
cool post..